Friday, June 11, 2010

Pre-Departure

Good Morning!!

Well I have made it as far as New York City, and I am resting in the hotel before we have orientation. I am very excited! But, I am also wishing I had studied more Arabic!! Ahh summertime-laziness, you got the best of me again! I already have a few meetings lined up in Jordan- friends and colleagues from McMurry and Harvard and some friends-of-friends. I have by in-flight reading material lined up: "Leap of Faith" by Queen Noor. All I have to do now is hurry up and wait until I get there!

With Anticipation,
Allie

This isn't the greatest blog in the world, it's only a tribute.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck friend! Enjoy every single minute of it! This will definitely be an amazing trip for you! Take care and I look forward to reading what you're up to! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Glad you have the blog up and running! Have a wonderful trip! Love you!!! mom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!