Friday, August 13, 2010

Empire State of Mind

So I am now safely in New York City hanging out with my friend Lillie from the program! We are having a blast eating EVERYTHING! I swear I've already gained 5 lbs! Guess I'm not fasting during Ramadan... I am loving New York! This is my first time spending more than a couple of hours here and it has been great! I'm in Manhattan on a something-something side just something of Harlem and something else of Central Park (those are Jordanian directions...) So far I've been to the Public Library, Bryant Park, Chinatown, and the Met. I would have pictures but my camera screen cracked just before leaving Jordan, fortunately I was able to post a few more pictures of Irbid and the Ramadan decorations that exploded everywhere in the last couple of days of our visit. I'm way feeling the jet lag hopping the pond this direction- but all and all the return has gone smoothly, now if I can just get to Boston and to my new apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!